Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Next Chapter

Thinking back on that advice I believe it's given me a better perspective of things. I've tried it out and the result was as I had anticipated. More or less just confirming what I already knew. I get confused sometimes. I see things clearly now, I think. 

Looking forward things seem more unclear than ever before, but that doesn't really bother me like it used to. The thing is that I have a lot of options. Now it's just a matter of sorting them out and finding the path I want to take. I have my trust in higher places. 

I've been thinking about doing something new as to mark a new age. Mostly just as a sign for myself to leave the old behind and move on to something new. My life is never going to be the same again, I'm sure of it. 

Living in victory is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment