Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Beast

These conscious slips, they tell something. There's a hidden message in these little cues. The monster is awake, the monster is hungry. He wants out. Sometimes I find it hard to contain myself. My cage gets rattled. The constant pounding makes me worry. I wonder when the bars will break.

There have been a lot of these slips. That which is contained is desperately trying to break loose. I've noticed how people have seen small pieces of these slips. People have never before noticed them, unless I wanted them to. Is my wall cracked enough for people to see through or was the pressure increased?

A new person has been born into this world. The unpredictable one, not even I myself can be sure of what his thoughts are. A sneaky one indeed. Some of us says that he's dangerous and shouldn't be let out. The rest of us think that he is exactly what we need to get out of this situation.

It's a gamble, that's for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment