Sunday, August 21, 2011

Strange is normal

It seems as though those worries I had were all unnecessary. This time there is no easy road, this time there is no hard road. There is just a road. It doesn't seem as though there is anything more to it. There is a road which I can choose to follow or not to, but since I am who I am I'm going to follow that road, just like I had meant to do to begin with.

There is always something strange happening. There isn't a time where things would ever be normal. Things which you don't expect present themselves all the time. The strange feelings will never disappear. They're a part of me. I'm a part of them. The option of a "normal" life just isn't there for me. I will always find these strange feelings, thoughts and things in my life. It may just be me who's strange who finds other things so strange.

All I can say is that I grasped happiness, if only for a second. There was happiness. There was hope. I felt it. Maybe that path is there for me as well?

My choices lately have put me in a position in which I do not know what is the best alternative. Part of me says wait up, another tells me to go for it full speed ahead. There is the part of me that wants, then there is that part of me which wants to be cautious and there's this part of me which doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment