Friday, August 12, 2011

Pain

Don't try to understand me or my actions. Chances are that you wouldn't really have a clue as to what I am up to even though you think your theory is sound. I don't think there is anyone who can really understand me or my actions or what I am truly up to...

My hands hurt, my legs are tired, my mind is weary, my heart pounds reluctantly. All these things around and inside me. The stench would bring tears to the eyes of anyone who would get close enough to feel it. The crackling sounds would bring anyone to his knees. The pain would make anyone scream till their lungs gave out. The air so thin that one tries to catch a breath but nothing seems to help.

Yet there is light at the end of the tunnel. It is all a trip. A trip we must all take sooner or later. Even though there seems to be no end to the trip, there always is. I've traveled on this road for a long time. I'm probably going to stay there for a long time still. I keep looking for ways to get off this road and find another. There doesn't seem to be any way off this road. All these possible exit points turn out to be dead ends.

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment