Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The thrill of oddity

No matter how strange life seems to get I always find myself in stranger and stranger situations. It's as if oddities were drawn to me. Maybe I just put myself in these situations. I suppose it's because I care I put myself in the situations I do find myself in. It's not like if I could blame someone else for it, even though it sometimes would be a lot easier. But then again what could I possibly accomplish by being so unfair?

Even though these strange situations are tiresome, I get a certain kind of thrill. That thrill is my addiction. Like a drug it feels good in one way, yet afterwards it leaves you empty inside with no real benefit. Along with these thoughts and situations my dreams have lately been far too connected for comfort. That is a thrill in itself. It goes beyond my comfort zone, which is rather exicting.

I can already feel the coming growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment