Monday, August 22, 2011

Confirmation

Some things happen and some things don't. Some things are the reasons for other things and others are simply not. That small little comment told me so much about how true my previous thoughts had been. I came to the conclusion that it must have been just as I had previously thought.

Looks can be deceiving, but this time it wasn't. The look was genuine. It was felt on the inside just as it was perceived on the outside.

Fun and games and it's all serious too. Doing what one wants would be knowingly hurting something else, but what is more important? Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better of thinking about myself for a change and go after that for a while. These decisions made along that path has done much. Should I really let myself dwell in these thoughts which stand between me and what I really want. Maybe it just isn't in my place to care anymore? In many ways I feel like it isn't, on the other hand I feel like I ought to. 

Much has been going on since then. Much more is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment