Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Deadly gaze

I was given such look I couldn't make out what it was. It was completely different from any I ever encountered before. If gazes could kill, that one would probably been a sudden heartattack with an agonizing end. I wonder what it was. Don't know if that look was intentional or not, but still there was something to it.

I see the pain inflicted in all sorts of directions. Inflicted in different areas of different people. All in pain of different reasons. Yet I am but one, how could I possibly help them all if any at all. I would very much like to do something to help but what could I possibly do? I try but there is not much I can do. As I said I am but one and they are many. Still somehow I feel as though I have the potential to help. Because I care for them very much. But they are still too many for me alone to handle. I would need to focus first on one at a time and leave my own issues aside. But then again that would surely result in a loss. For my issues directly involve others. Though no more has been said I still feel this isn't all okay. Might even be far from it. But the actual truth is known by only one individual. "How to turn this into a win-win situation?" I constantly ask myself. I know what I would like. I know what another would like. But then I know that would be an unpleasant fact in another ones eyes. It might be considered a betrayal and that was never my intention.

But things never really turn out the way we expect them to. For we never think of all the different factors which have a say in reality. But many things which I've noticed where to be expected. All a result of my own folly. Playing with this fire. Touching the forbidden. Putting myself in this surely dangerous situation.

Time will surely provide a good solution to this dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment