Saturday, March 27, 2010

Worries

So now the time of confrontation closes in. Soon it will have to be done. I dislike the fact that anything needs to me done about it. If I could choose I'd just leave it as it is. Just take it all easy. But if I do so, to what cost? I need to think of something to say, we need to think of something to say. I wonder if it's just been my imagination or if there is a dislike to this. I would probably dislike the situation if the tables were turned.

I'm feeling that there is something that I should do. That there is a pressing matter. Just that I've missed it or walked past in my deep thought and dwelling. I'll have to take a look into it. There must be something that can be done about it. I'll take some time to investigate this. But still there are things which need my attention more at the moment.

We'll have to figure things out still.

No comments:

Post a Comment