Saturday, March 27, 2010

Taking Steps

As I continuously write all these blogs within a short period of time I am makingmore and more progress. Taking steps towards an end. More and more steps towards the end of the tunnel. Into the light which has for so long been a distant dream. One which has been hard to make a reality due to certain circumstanses. But since these circumstanses are being eliminated I feel how this dream more and more can finally become a reality. Still this process is yet a sad one. It really is sad that these steps need to be taken. That I need to do this to go on. It was never my intent yet there was nothing really I could do to stop this from happening. How long can I really be a pawn to be thrown around taking punishment for someone who doesn't even care.

To think that words can me so empty. So untruthful. So deceitful. I doubt there being any truth to it. Doesn't seem possible. For those actions speak so much louder than those words. I'm not the only one affected by this. People in my surroundings are also hurt by this behaviour. And it really makes me mad! It's just too much. All of it. All gone far to long. It needs to stop. But how could one such as I do anything about it? Kind of confrontation could be effective yet not too brutal? I'm losing all my respect to this matter. I see how the actions my mind is planning is simply disrespectful and hurtful. Yet I see how effective it might be. I see how it would help me. But the understanding of the other part might not be able to comprehend it all. I don't believe the other part would want to listen. I am sure of it. The other part would not want to hear all those things I would have to say. Would choose not to understand. To simply stay a child just to not have to take the consequenses. Just to be able to give away the responsability.

But I'll give it a week. Unless change occurs I'll have to take further action.

No comments:

Post a Comment